Trinity Episcopal Church
It didn’t become a full parish until 1958. When the church was deemed too small (it could only seat 75), new property was purchased on Ryers Lane in the Freneau section for a new church, which was dedicated in June 1968. Their congregation continues to meet on Ryers Lane in Freneau.
The church was converted into a restaurant first known as Bartholomew’s, then Barts, and currently, A Salute.
1850 -1851, Gothic Revival, Brick with sandstone sills. Has a steeply pitched, parapet gable roof. A terracotta flower motif and shield with 1850 in relief is on the central pavilion area.