The Van Wickle House
- Built c.1900. It served as a dentist office until 1929.
- Orville Van Wickle was a dentist but also became Postmaster in 1889 prior to his appointment Benjamin F. S. Brown later owner of the Burrowes Mansion was Postmaster.
- 1900 U.S. census reveals that Orville was married to Alice and that his brother Daniel and wife Florine, sisters, Orelia and Anna Conover and his nephew, Robert lived with him at his Broad Street residence.
- The house was purchased by Frank Bliss in 1929. At that time, they added a bedroom and made major renovations to the home.
Built c. 1900. This appeared from old photographs to be in the Cape Victorian style. Note the woodwork framing the two bay windows. Alterations made to the original structure were completed in 1929.