Fountain, Honor & Sons Store

154 Main Street
Built in 1854 as a dry goods and grocery store, this early store building retains its pronounced bracketed cornice and window trim seen on Italianate storefronts of the era. Asbury Fountain, the original proprietor, was a prominent local merchant and president of the Farmers and Merchants Bank.

About Author



Comments are closed.